General Business Terms (updated March 2020)
- Online when you (i) visit the soul-truth website (ii) offline when you provide information to us.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use Of Site
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by, Soul-Truth does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Soul-Truth identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Soul-Truth.
- You also understand that Soul-Truth cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Soul-Truth provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any information or service provided through the internet or Soul-Truth shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
4. Your Responsibilities
You are responsible for the use of this website. You may not use the site that may damage or impair our servers. You may not gain access to our network.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
5. Restricted Access
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
6. Intellectual Property
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Soul-Truth or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Soul-Truth.
You must not:
- Republish material from any of our websites without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from any of our websites.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
7. Errors And Limit Of Liability
The materials appearing on the Soul-Truth website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Soul-Truth does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Soul-Truth may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Soul-Truth does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The materials at this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Soul-Truth or its agents or officers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if Soul-Truth has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
9. Email and Anti-SPAM Policy
Use of any of the website or content is governed by the Email and Anti-SPAM Policy.
Use of any of the website or content is governed by the Disclaimers page.
11. Revisions Of Terms
Soul-Truth may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Soul-Truth, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
13. DMCA Notice
DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet “service provider” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement): firstname.lastname@example.org
You are purchasing a product or program from Soul-Truth. You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase the Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
The Product includes live course access, course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Soul-Truth. By purchasing the Product, you and the Soul-Truth agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Product and that form a legal agreement between you and the Soul-Truth.
15. Intellectual Property
You agree that the Product contains proprietary information and material that is owned by the Soul-Truth and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Product. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
16. Third-Party Materials And Websites
Soul-Truth may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other Participants. These third-party materials and websites may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of Soul-Truth.
You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Soul-Truth is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and Soul-Truth does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that Soul-Truth will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
17. Payment Policy
You are responsible to pay for the Product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method.
18. Refunds and Guarantees
I want to ensure that you receive 100% satisfaction from any purchase you make. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Your refund request must emailed be in writing to: email@example.com.